Honda Service Unmatched!
Looking for Honda service? Honda is one of the world’s largest automakers, and also the world’s largest motorcycle manufacturer. Beyond that, they’re the largest manufacturer of combustion engines too, having earned a reputation for reliability that’s practically unmatched. Their expertise in auto engineering truly shows in the popularity of their products. You can see them in everything from performance racing to action films like Fast and the Furious; or just all over the roads during your daily commute.
Want to keep that Honda running 2Fast2Furious? Just follow the regular maintenance schedule. A maintenance schedule tells you what repairs to do and when. Much easier than finding out you need a Honda mechanic after your engine blows up, eh?
Honda Accord Maintenance Schedule
This is a broad maintenance schedule for most Hondas under normal driving conditions. Please check your owner’s manual for specifications regarding your particular model, as they may be different.
At 7,500, 22,500, 37,500, 52,500, 67,500, and 82,500 miles:
- Replace fluids
- Change oil and oil filter
- Inspect tires and rotate if necessary
- Inspect brakes
Honda service At 15,000, 45,000, 75,000, and 105,000 miles:
- One, Lube chassis and hinges
- Second, Replace oil drain plug and gasket
- Inspect wipers, replace if necessary
- Replace spark plugs, if necessary
- Rotate/balance wheels
- Another, Inspect shocks and struts
- Inspect A/C system, replace A/C filter if necessary
- Run Transmission Diagnostics, and service if necessary
- Torque drive shaft
- Inspect all lights (internal and external); replace if necessary
- Inspect steering
- Last, Inspect brakes
Hand service At 30,000, 60,000, 90,000, and 120,000 miles:
- One, Inspect fuel system (tank, cap, gaskets, fuel lines and connectors)
- Another, Service transmission
- Service battery, clean cables
- Replace differential oil
- Inspect air filters, replace if necessary
- Lube propeller shaft
- Lastly, Lube wheel bearings
If you stay on top of all that, for sure your Honda will run smooth as ever!
Honda Links and Resources
A fantastic resource from Honda itself are the Official Honda service How-Tos. If you have any questions about basic Honda care and maintenance, you can probably find the answer here: https://owners.honda.com/
One, of the more popular forums for Honda fans, is simply called “Honda Forums”. It’s a great place to find others who share Honda-related interests or to ask Honda-related questions: https://www.hondaforums.com/
Also, if you’re unsure about when to perform any particular kind of maintenance, use the Official Maintenance Minder. it shows what you need to do and when: https://owners.honda.com/servicemaintenance/minder
Honda Shop in Chico
Hondas offer some of the easiest self-maintenance possible so it’s not worth the trouble to procrastinate. But, if you don’t feel like doing it yourself, Tedious Repairs is more than happy to help. Just give us a call today for honda service!
Tune in next week for more tips, articles, and other interesting stuff. Also, if you need Honda mechanics, our number is below!
Need Honda Service in Chico?
Also, We’re glad to help. At, Tedious Repairs is the best Honda service shop in Chico and we’re ready to prove it to you.
Use the contact information below to call or text, email, or schedule an appointment online. Thanks again for reading and look forward to seeing you soon!
Call Tedious Repairs for Honda Service
Benefits & Services
- First, Fast, Affordable Honda Service
- Second, Expert Honda Technicians
- Also, Free Diagnostics with Honda Repair Service
- Last, Free Advice on Honda Parts and Upgrades
Our Contact Info
Schedule an Appointment Online by CLICKING HERE